Max & Erma’s is proud to support the communities in which we operate. Each year, we donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to local schools, churches & non-profit organizations through our unique FUNdraising program.
How Max & Erma’s FUNdraisers Work:
- Each organization is reserved a Monday or Thursday at a Max & Erma's location in a selected week to receive 20% of sales generated by their supporters.
The organization may only select one day. FUNdraisers will be scheduled based on availability at the selected location. Not available on most holidays.
- The organization is emailed a flyer (PDF format, 2 per page on 8 ½ by 11 sheet) with detachable ticket three weeks before the event. It is the responsibility of the
organization to email and/or print the flyers to distribute to their supports. For a successful FUNdraiser, at least 500 flyers are recommended. Approximate pricing for
some copy suppliers is as follows:
- Kinkos: $20.00 plus tax ($.08 per copy)
- Staples: $20.00 plus tax ($.08 per copy)
- Office Max: $22.50 plus tax ($.09 per copy)
- All flyers will have detachable tickets which must be turned in to servers at the restaurant on the reserved day for lunch, dinner, or carryout. Tickets cannot be used for purchasing gift cards. Servers will attach the flyer ticket to the guest check and the organization will receive 20% off all food and beverage sales that have flyer tickets attached to guest checks on the reserved day.
ORGANIZATIONS MAX & ERMA'S WILL NOT PROVIDE FUNDRAISER DONATIONS TO, ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Individuals Seeking Aid
- Organizations Lacking Proof of an FEIN (or Federal Tax Identification Number) via a W9 Form
- Conferences or Seminars
- Research Projects
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Political Organizations
Submit an application today!